I hope I won't get in trouble for this, but I felt I needed to share some classified photographs I recently took. We all know that Keith has his list of "Secret Lakes", that no one knows about, and that you need to be blindfolded during the trips in, so that you cannot identify where you are, if you are priviledge enough to accompany him on one of these excursions. Well, we discovered a new "hot" lake last night that he is adding to his list. The fish were bountiful, the conditions were perfect, it was an inexpensive place to get to, and all the ammenities were near by. My kind of fishin!
I tried to skillfully crop the pictures so that no identifying information was given away as to it's location.



1 comment:
Warm feet and hands! my kind of fishin'. -30 tomorrow with the wind chill, unless you are in "climate controlled" lakes.
Post a Comment