You know what I want for my Birthday?
Batteries. Ultra Duracell Double A's. A whole Costco sized sleeve of them!
Maybe two.
And four rechargeable NiMH Double A's as well.
And a charger for those Double A's with my name on it, that no one is allowed to touch but me.
As it is now, when I want to take pictures and my ONLY set of batteries for my flash die (like today, just after my camera got a quick 2 hour recharge), I have to wait for 18 hours for those batteries to recharge or for the Battery Nazi to come home from work and judge whether I am "worthy" of BORROWING 4 from his hidden stash! I am also lectured and treated like a child by the Battery Nazi..."well if you charged them more often...blah, blah, blah". I would recharge my batteries more often if I could find the charger that the Battery Nazi uses for his GPS and the small camera. I have already tried repeatedly to find the stupid stash of batteries in the house that we HAVE to buy every time they go on sale at Costco, but I cannot find them in the Battery Nazi's JUNK. I hate reaching in to his backpack or drawer for fear of coming out with a fish hook in my fingers.
If I had my own charger and extra set of batteries, I would always be ready to go. If I was lazy and didn't charge my extra set, I would have MY OWN STASH of regular batteries to squander if I needed to.
There will be no more pictures today. You can thank the Battery Nazi.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Angry Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
uhmmmmmmmmm......sounds like you need to go for a walk around the block!! See what you do is buy your own stuff and then hide it and don't tell anyone you bought it and it is usually safe. This I know from experience and living with 3 guys. Take a deep breath and do something like say "smocking" that doesn't require batteries for awhile. Works everytime. XX M-R
Post a Comment