So either you guys have given up on me or you are all in too big a rush to leave messages if you've dropped by. No comments at all?? Helloooo...we played withe lobsters and I have beautiful tulips this year!
Ok, so maybe there wasn't enough pictures of my beautiful children. Well here's some for ya then.
It's goofy, but he insists on wearing it, and really, he's just safer that way.
It's goofy, but he insists on wearing it, and really, he's just safer that way.
And this is why. This is how he spent the first night back at home after his little holiday up North with Papa and Gramma for 5 days. Keith was home with them that night (Mom and I were at the Anne Murray Concert) and he tells me that Cameron was yelling "To infinity and beyond!" (Buzz Lightyear) while flying through the air!
It's Lunatic Dance Recital week again. It was dress rehersal last night and the big show is tomorrow night. You've all heard my stories about the craziness that goes on during all this, so I won't repeat myself. I've decided that dancing at this studio must be the same as working for Martha Stewart. Everything must be absolutely PERFECT and if you stray at all you will hear about it, with absolutely no tact, infront of everyone. But you will continue to put up with it because you understand that she sees the bigger picture, and the results are always incredible.So...this is Miss Sydney and her tap-dancing buddies performing well enough to not get reemed out like the older girls did.
This is Angelina (who should be named Thumbelina) at the park. She turns 4 very soon, I believe.


And her Mama Tanya...my Aunt!
And this is Calvin, who wants to be a housepainter when he grows up! ;-)
And this is what I found when I finished my bagel this morning. Bwahaha!!
Find anything to comment on yet?



4 comments:
Yep, seeing the same thing on that plate. There must be a 12 year old boy in all of us. ;-)
Oh, and poor Sydney in that 2nd picture! LOL
Cute stuff! Cracking up about the plate picture! HAHA... I get tons of hits and very few commets on my blog, but love when I get them!
hahaha, the pic is even better than I pictured. OMG, Autumn's ballet teacher doens't even let them have ponytails. They HAVE to have buns even for the rehersal and class. Her costumes are much quiter too. Autumn's are zebra stripped? I love Cameron's helmet. Too funny!
Hahahahahaha! Love the plate pic and your kiddos are cute as always.
Post a Comment