Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back To School

I don't have much time this morning since a friend is on her way over to make perogies with me all day, but I just want to post these real quick.

"Little" Sydney started Sr. Kindergarten today. Can you believe it?

I held it together...barely. My neighbours looked like the where having a harder time. They only had 2 kids left to put on the bus this morning, since the the third of their 5 kids started Jr High School this year. Won't be long that I'll be out their waiting by myself. Sniff!
Shannon


3 comments:

Gramma Shirley said...

She's growing up waaaay too fast for me!

Love you Sydney, hope your first day back at school was wonderful!


from
Gramma Shirley

The Hunters said...

My goodness! I remember when you were pregnant with her! Time flies by!

Hudson and Grace said...

sniff sniff is right. Man she is growing like a weed. Great bus pic, love it!